We no longer maintain the Knowledge Base since version 4.3.x. All the latest user and developer documentation for 4.3.x and newer versions is now available at docs.cs-cart.com.
- This article applies to CS-Cart versions:
After the main executable file (admin.php or index.php) is launched and preparatory procedures (prepare.php) are accomplished, initialization file (init.php) is executed.
Initialization includes the following steps:
- Reading configuration file.
- Connecting files of the program core.
- Filling class $Registry with configuration data and array of program settings (cached) from the database.
- Connecting initialization files of installed, enabled addons.
- Launching revision mechanism (only for the admin panel).
- Launching the AJAX mechanism.
- Launching session mechanism.
- Setting paths to active skins of the program.
- Parsing GET parameter "dispatch" for further use in the controller connection function fn_dispatch();
- Setting the current currency and language.
- Filling class Registry with language variables (cached) from the database.
- Extracting from the database descriptions of the country and the state of the company and entering them into the settings array in class Registry.
- Forming a data array for the current user, which is entered in Registry and made available for the templater.
- Setting time zone.
- Entering base variables into the templater object - Registry::get('view').
- Initializing mechanism of end-to-end search for objects "product" and "page".
|<< Read previous||Read next >>|